1 gal. Natural F-Style HDPE Plastic Fluorinated Bottles - 4555B12
Item #: 4555B12
EVERYDAY LOW PRICE! Also known as Barrier Containers, fluorinated containers resist permeation by solvent-based chemicals up to 500 times better than treated HDPE. Containers are suitable for packaging of janitorial, industrial and consumer based products such as: d-limonene-based cleaning products; industrial chemicals and solvents; lawn and garden chemicals; automotive waxes, polishes, oils and additives; and agricultural chemicals. UN Reshipper Packs contain multiple natural-colored bottles and are rated to comply with specific UN requirements when shipped in the box provided. Bottles include a white barrier lined cap.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 2530
Active on Web Active Case Qty 4 Include in Search Yes Pallet Qty 220 Price Display Case Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 4 Technical Drawing 4555B12-B-FSTYLE-FLUORINATED-HDPE.pdf Material Type HDPE Name 1 gal. Natural F-Style HDPE Plastic Fluorinated Bottles Capacity 1 gal (4 L) Color Natural Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle F-Style Plastic Bottles w/ UN Reshipper - Flourinated | Freund Container Meta Description Also known as Barrier Containers, fluorinated containers resist permeation by solvent-based chemicals up to 500 times better than treated HDPE. Cap Size 38-400 Search Keywords F-Style Plastic Bottles w/ UN Reshipper - Flourinated - Freund Container & Supply Alt Image Name 1 gal. Natural F-Style HDPE Plastic Fluorinated Bottles Cap Style Continuous Thread Width 7.1 in Depth 4.5 in Height 11.6 in UN Markings Solid 4G/Y26.1/S Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /4555b12-1-gal-natural-f-style-hdpe-plastic-fluorinated-bottles/ Color Family Natural Std Capacity in Oz. 128 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 4 Grid_Pallet Qty 220 Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Capacity 1 gal (4 L) Grid_Color Natural Grid_Cap Size 38-400 Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread Grid_Width 7.1 in Grid_Depth 4.5 in Grid_Height 11.6 in Grid_UN Markings Solid 4G/Y26.1/S Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 25.78 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 10 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 54 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 20.62 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 55 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 17.19
Item #: 4555B12