16in X 12in X 10in Standard Corrugated Boxes - 4400K64
Item #: 4400K64
These 16" x 12" x 10" Corrugated Boxes have a thin corrugated wall designed for stacking strength. Box strength is measured using the Edge Crush Test (ECT); the corrugation used in these boxes can withstand 32 pounds per square inch (32 ECT).
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 5 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> D 12in x W 16in x H 10in Include in Search Yes Price Display Bundle Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 25 Name 16in X 12in X 10in Standard Corrugated Boxes Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 16in X 12in X 10in Standard Corrugated Boxes | Freund Container Meta Description These 16in x 12in x 10in Corrugated Boxes have a thin corrugated wall designed for stacking strength. Search Keywords 4400K64 Alt Image Name 16in X 12in X 10in Standard Corrugated Boxes Width 16 in Depth 12 in Height 10 in Qty Per Bundle 25 Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /standard-corrugated-boxes/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Width 16 in Grid_Depth 12 in Grid_Height 10 in Grid_Qty Per Bundle 25 Selection_Width 16 in Selection_Depth 12 in Selection_Height 10 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 27.81
Item #: 4400K64