16 gal Natural HDPE Plastic Carboys (Screw Top Cap) - 3817B09
Item #: 3817B09
Store, transfer and transport with the Kautex 15.9 gal (60L) Natural HDPE Carboy with stopcock connection (stopcocks sold separately). Features graduated markings printed in liter scale and flexible handles. Includes leakproof PP closure. Stopcocks sold separately.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 2
Active on Web Active Case Qty 2 Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Technical Drawing 3817B09-GRADUATED-CARBOY-HDPE.pdf Material Type HDPE Name 16 gal Natural HDPE Plastic Carboys (Screw Top Cap) Description with Stopcock Connection Capacity 16 gal (60 L) Color Natural Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 16 gal Natural HDPE Plastic Carboys (Screw Top Cap) | Freund Container Meta Description The Kautex 15.9 gal. (60L) Natural Plastic Carboys (HDPE) with Stopcock, are printed liter scale, optional threaded stopcock connection, leak-proof PP closure. Alt Image Name 16 gal Natural HDPE Plastic Carboys (Screw Top Cap) Cap Style Continuous Thread Brand Kautex Diameter 13.6 in Height 32.4 in Leakproof Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /hdpe-plastic-carboys-w-cap/ Color Family Natural Std Capacity in Oz. 2048 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 2 Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Description with Stopcock Connection Grid_Capacity 16 gal (60 L) Grid_Color Natural Grid_Shape Round Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread Grid_Brand Kautex Grid_Diameter 13.6 in Grid_Height 32.4 in Icon_Leakproof Y Selection_Capacity 16 gal (60 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 125.21 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 2 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 39 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 111.29 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 40 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 91.05
Item #: 3817B09