1.3 gal Natural HDPE Plastic Carboys without Stopcock (Screw Top Cap) - 3811B01
Item #: 3811B01
The Kautex 1.3 gal (5L) Natural Plastic Carboys (HDPE) are printed liter scale, optional threaded stopcock connection, leakproof PP closure and flexible handles separates this Carboy above all others. Optional stopcock with spigot allows for total flow control.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 462
Active on Web Active Case Qty 11 Header 2 <H2> Dia 6.6in x H 13in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Technical Drawing 3811B01-GRADUATED-CARBOY-HDPE.pdf Material Type HDPE Name 1.3 gal Natural HDPE Plastic Carboys without Stopcock (Screw Top Cap) Description without Stopcock Connection Capacity 1.3 gal (5 L) Color Natural Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 1.3 gal Natural HDPE Carboys w/o Stopcock (Screw Top Cap) | Freund Container Meta Description Optional stopcock with spigot allows for total flow control. Alt Image Name 1.3 gal Natural HDPE Plastic Carboys without Stopcock (Screw Top Cap) Cap Style Continuous Thread Brand Kautex Diameter 6.6 in Height 13 in FDA Y Leakproof Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /hdpe-plastic-carboys-without-stopcock/ Color Family Natural Std Capacity in Oz. 166.4 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 11 Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Description without Stopcock Connection Grid_Capacity 1.3 gal (5 L) Grid_Color Natural Grid_Shape Round Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread Grid_Brand Kautex Grid_Diameter 6.6 in Grid_Height 13 in Icon_FDA Y Icon_Leakproof Y Selection_Capacity 1.3 gal (5 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 10 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 24.09 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 11 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 219 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 20.35 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 220 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 16.65
Item #: 3811B01