4G Packaging Systems For Glass Bottles - 350UN
Item #: 350UN
Also known as Hazardous Material Packaging, UN Packaging, Haz Mat Packaging or Haz-Packs, these 4G Packaging Systems include amber glass bottles with Teflon-lined screw caps, absorbent material to contain all bottled liquid, plastic bag with wire twist tie, expanded polystyrene foam cushion packaging, corrugated shipping carton with proper UN markings and packing instructions. Sorry, we cannot sell individual UN-marked cartons without the required inner components. TESTED to comply with UN and Department of Transportation, CFR 49 regulations. Compliance with UN/D.O.T regulations governing shipments of hazardous materials in these approved bottle shippers is contingent on use of all supplied components. Acceptable for Air Shipment. Inner containers meet the Hydraulic Pressure Test Requirements for the packing group listed (excluding Classes 6.2 and 7). Maximum Liquid Specific Gravity is 1.5
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 21
Active on Web Active Case Qty 1 Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 4G Packaging Systems For Glass Bottles Description Four 2.5 L Jugs Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 4G Packaging Systems For Glass Bottles | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Also known as Hazardous Material Packaging, UN Packaging, Haz Mat Packaging or Haz-Packs, these 4G Packaging Systems include amber glass bottles with teflon-lin Alt Image Name 4G Packaging Systems For Glass Bottles UN Markings Liquid UN4G/X17.6/S Recyclable Y UN_Rated Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /un-4g-foam-pak-shipping-systems-for-glass-bottles/ Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 1 Grid_Description Four 2.5 L Jugs Grid_UN Markings Liquid UN4G/X17.6/S Icon_Recyclable Y Icon_UN_Rated Y Selection_Description Four 2.5 L Jugs Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 5 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 134.39 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 6 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 122.17 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 10 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 111.99
Item #: 350UN