4 oz Natural HDPE Plastic Boston Round Bottles - 3501B56
A classic bottle shape in the packaging industry, the Boston Round Bottle can hold almost any liquid or solid. Traditionally used for pharmaceutical, chemical and laboratory applications, popular uses break the mold and extend across most markets today.
White PP plastic cap is ribbed, making it easy to grip and open — even with wet hands. Cap includes a three-ply co-extruded liner consisting of foamed and solid LDPE (F217). Foam core is between two pieces of solid clear LDPE. Liner protects from odor transmission and does not impact the taste of products.
Additional Product Information:
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.