35 lb / 16kg Standard Benchtop Counting Scales
If your business requires a portable counting scale, this is the scale for you. The CBC scale offers the features and functions needed to perform a wide variety of weighing and counting tasks.
- Color-coded keys for quick recognition
- Level indicator to ensure proper balance for optimum results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan for easy cleaning
- Solid ABS housing for industrial use
- Auto power-off for energy savings
- Parts counting with selectable sample sizes
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Preset tare function for repetitive weighing
- Zero-tracking feature
- Rechargeable battery included
- Capacity: 35lb / 16kg
- Repeatability: 0.001lb / 0.0005kg
- Readability: 0.001lb / 0.0005kg
- Weighing Units: kg, lb
- Calibration: External calibration
- Stabilization time: 2.0
- Pan size: 8.9"x10.8" / 225x275mm
- Power Supply: 12VDC 800mA adapter / Internal rechargeable battery
- Interface: RS-232, Optional USB
- Linearity: 0.002lb / 0.001kg
- Construction: ABS Plastic
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 degrees Celsius, 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Net Weight: 9.7 lb / 4.4kg
- Overall Dimensions: 12.4"x14"x4.3" / 315x355x110mm
- Electrical Safety Mark: CE, cUL
- Display Digit Height: 0.8" x / 20mm
- Internal Resolution: 1:600000
- Battery Life: 90 hours
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.