68 oz Clear PETG Nalgene Sterile Graduated Square Bottles - 3285B13
Item #: 3285B13
Eliminate costly washing, depyrogenation and autoclaving steps with certified sterile Thermo Scientific Nalgene Square PETG Media Bottles with Closure, ideal for prolonged storage of pH sensitive liquids such as culture media. Bottles and closures are certified radiation sterilized (SAL 10-6), nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic, and comply with USP Class VI guidelines. Supported by extensive validation documentation. Made from durable, break-resistant polyethylene terephthalate copolyester, glycol modified (PETG), which promotes reduced permeability to CO2/O2. Molded in graduations and neck ring for use with tamper-evident shrink sleeves. Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic. Transparency and reduced permeability to CO2 and O2. Bottle and closure material are Animal Derived Component Free (ADCF). Leakproof*. *The term leakproof applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 9
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> Includes a White Plastic Leakproof Screw Top Cap Include in Search Yes Price Display Pack Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 6 Technical Drawing 3285B13-GRADUATED-SQUARE-PETG.pdf Material Type PETG Name 68 oz Clear PETG Nalgene Sterile Graduated Square Bottles Capacity 68 oz (2 L) Color Clear Shape Square Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 68 oz Clear PETG Nalgene Sterile Graduated Square Bottles (White Leakproof Cap) Meta Description Eliminate costly washing, depyrogenation and autoclaving steps with certified sterile Thermo Scientific Nalgene Square PETG Media Bottles with Clo Alt Image Name 68 oz Clear PETG Nalgene Sterile Graduated Square Bottles Cap Style Continuous Thread - Leakproof Brand Nalgene Height 10.7 in Leakproof Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /thermo-scientific-nalgene-sterile-petg-plastic-graduated-bottles/ Color Family Clear Std Capacity in Oz. 68 Drop Ship N Grid_Material Type PETG Grid_Capacity 68 oz (2 L) Grid_Color Clear Grid_Shape Square Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread - Leakproof Grid_Brand Nalgene Grid_Height 10.7 in Icon_Leakproof Y Selection_Capacity 68 oz (2 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 5 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 143.46 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 6 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 114.77
Item #: 3285B13