8 oz Twin Neck HDPE Measure & Pour Bettix Bottles - 3250B51
Item #: 3250B51
Lose the measuring cup and potential mess; measure and pour using one container. Also known as twin neck dispensing bottles, Bettix bottles or Chem-Mix, these measure and pour bottles require a simple squeeze to get just the right amount of liquid into the filling dispenser chamber. Now you're ready to pour. Handy for use with a variety of products such as pesticides, soaps, lubricants, and concentrated cleaners. Graduation markings measured in oz; marked at 1/2 oz & 1 oz. Bottles are flame treated, which makes label application easier.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 5577
Active on Web Active Case Qty 336 Header 2 <H2> Includes two White PP Plastic Ribbed Screw Top Caps w/ Foam Liner Include in Search Yes Pallet Qty 4032 Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type HDPE Name 8 oz Twin Neck HDPE Measure & Pour Bettix Bottles Capacity 8 oz (236 ml) Filling Chamber Capacity 0.5 oz Color Natural Shape Oblong Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 8 oz Natural HDPE Bettix Twin Neck Internal Chamber Measure & Pour Bottles Meta Description Lose the measuring cup and potential mess; measure and pour using one container. Cap Size 24-410 Alt Image Name 8 oz Twin Neck HDPE Measure & Pour Bettix Bottles Cap Style Continuous Thread Width 3.7 in Depth 1.7 in Height 5.9 in BPA Free Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /hdpe-plastic-twin-neck-bettix-graduated-measure-pour-bottles-with-caps/ Color Family Natural Std Capacity in Oz. 8 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 336 Grid_Pallet Qty 4032 Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Capacity 8 oz (236 ml) Grid_Filling Chamber Capacity 0.5 oz Grid_Color Natural Grid_Shape Oblong Grid_Cap Size 24-410 Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread Grid_Width 3.7 in Grid_Depth 1.7 in Grid_Height 5.9 in Icon_BPA Free Y Selection_Capacity 8 oz (236 ml) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 335 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 1.16 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 336 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 4031 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .94 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 4032 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .78
Item #: 3250B51