UN 4G Hazmat Corrugated Shipping Systems for 4 liter Black HDPE Bottles - 3133B01BLK
UN 4G Hazmat Corrugated Shipping Systems for 4 liter Black HDPE Bottles w/ Black Cap
The 4 liter bottle included in this shipping system is used in a wide variety of applications including: Electronic Chemical, Laboratory Chemical, and Specialty Chemical industries and is designed for ultra-high purity applications for photosensitive materials where low particulates are required. Engineered to solve or eliminate the most common container problems such as particle contamination, precleanings, stress fractures, and to provide superior closure seal. Used for packaging acid, alkaline and solvent hazardous chemicals. Ergonomic handle allows for easy transportation and dispensing. Recommended for ground, air and sea shipments.
UN Certified Packaging
U.N. Markings 4G/X23.2/S for Packing Group I chemicals. UN Markings 4G/Y33.8/S for Packing Group II and III chemicals. Used for packaging acid, alkaline and solvent hazardous chemicals having a specific gravity of 1.84 or less. The Beta Bottle can be used for liquid or solid contents (such as powders and crystals). Product is packed with a standard black lined polypropylene cap to maintain "Certified Clean" integrity. Standard neck finish is 38-439. UV resistant.
Acceptable for: Packaging Group I - Great Danger, Packaging Group II - Medium Danger, Packaging Group III - Minor Danger. Product is certified with a UN Rating that applies to the product sold as a complete system. Changing any piece of this system will require the packaging to be recertified. Product is purchased by the case. Each case = 1 UN Certified Shipping System that includes 4 bottles, 4 caps, and box.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.