Three mats designed to work together to provide a complete entrance way matting solution. Each mat is engineered to perform a specific function while delivering an elegant and professional appearance. Mats feature a vinyl backing that keep mats in their place. Scraping Mats feature non-absorbent nylon fibers perfect for scraping mud, dirt and debris from shoes. Scraping and Drying Mats feature a blend of non-absorbent nylon fibers and very absorbent olefin fibers. Drying Mats feature extra-fine olefin fibers that wick away any remaining moisture. Mats are available in four colors: blue, gray, green and burgundy. Please specify color when ordering. Selecting Guide to Entrance Mats. Entrance Mats perform 3 basic functions: Scraping- Typically located outside an entrance to a building for the aggressive removal of snow, mud, dirt and debris. Scraping & Drying- Dual-purpose mats that combine light scraping action with drying properties. Mats are placed indoors immediately after the primary scraping mat outside. Drying- Absorb moisture and brush off residual dirt after your scraping & drying mat. Place in your lobby area, receptionist areas, parts counters or other areas. Sizes listed are nominal, mats may be slightly larger or smaller by up to 1 inch in any direction. Ships in 5-7 business days.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.