Flipz 30 Dram Black PP Child-Resistant Pop-Top Jars
Offer only the best child-resistant cannabis packaging in your dispensary, co-op or collective. These pop-top containers are made in the USA with FDA approved medical grade polypropylene. The air tight, moisture-proof material is UV resistant to help ensure the potency of your product. These child-resistant, squeezable top containers have pop open hinged lids that do not require twisting or pushing, and will not fall off or get lost. These pop-top containers feature a rounded bottom edge to prevent contents from getting trapped and caught in the usual sharp 90 degree angles of normal medical bottles. 2.30" outside diameter top, 1.85" outside diameter bottom, 2.81" height of outside.
How to Use: Displayed on the top of the cap are instructions for opening "squeeze sides below cap." An arrow directs users where to apply pressure. To open, squeeze the ribbed areas below the cap on both sides at the same time and the top will pop open. To close the container, push down on the hinged top until the lid is secure.
Recycled, ASTM D 3475 certification testing to CFR Title 16 Part 1700.20 and are certified by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.