Wesco Zinc Die Cast Self-Closing Drum Faucets - 272080
Item #: 272080
Drum Faucets are the perfect tool when trying to extract the right amount of liquid from your drums. Simply push or pull the faucet handle to open flow, and then release to close flow; it's that quick and easy. The Zinc Die Cast Faucets are primarily used when extracting non-viscous liquids. These also feature a Viton gasket. The 272083 also comes with flame arrestor. The Stainless Steel Faucets are used to extract oils and nonflammables, compatible with stainless steel. The faucet is also equipped with a Teflon gasket and flame arrestor. All Faucets have a .75" NPT connection. All Faucets are FM Approved and faucets are sold by the case quantity only.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name Wesco Zinc Die Cast Self-Closing Drum Faucets Viscous Description Zinc Die Cast Viscouns Liquids Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Wesco Zinc Die Cast Self-Closing Drum Faucets | Freund Container Meta Description Drum Faucets are the perfect tool when trying to extract the right amount of liquid from your drums. Search Keywords Self-Closing Drum Faucets - Freund Container Alt Image Name Wesco Zinc Die Cast Self-Closing Drum Faucets Brand Wesco Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /wesco-drum-faucets/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Description Zinc Die Cast Viscouns Liquids Grid_Brand Wesco Selection_Description Zinc Die Cast Viscouns Liquids Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 14.53
Item #: 272080