Wesco 24in x 36in x 31.75in 500 lb Steel Service Carts - 270168
Item #: 270168
500 lb. capacity, evenly distributed load. 5" x 1.25" hard rubber casters - 2 swivel, 2 rigid. 20 gauge steel trays and 14 gauge corner posts. 3.5" tray depth. Baked enamel paint finish. 2 sizes, 16" x 30" and 24" x 36". Top tray can be inverted for flat work surface. Shipped KD and boxed. Optional 3rd tray and drawer available.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> W 24in x L 36in x H 31.75in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name Wesco 24in x 36in x 31.75in 500 lb Steel Service Carts Description Cart Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Wesco 24in x 36in x 31.75in 500 lb. Steel Service Carts | Freund Meta Description 500 lb. capacity, evenly distributed load. 5in x 1.25in hard rubber casters - 2 swivel, 2 rigid. 20 gauge steel trays and 14 gauge corner posts. Search Keywords STEEL SERVICE CARTS Alt Image Name Wesco 24in x 36in x 31.75in 500 lb. Steel Service Carts Brand Wesco Length 36 in Width 24 in Height 31.75 in Max Load 500 lbs Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /270168-wesco-24-quot-x-36-quot-x-31-75-quot-500-lb-steel-service-carts/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Description Cart Grid_Brand Wesco Grid_Length 36 in Grid_Width 24 in Grid_Height 31.75 in Grid_Max Load 500 lbs Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 188.58
Item #: 270168