40 gal Red Standard Paint & Ink Safety Cabinet - 25541
Item #: 25541
Paint & Ink Safety Cabinet (PI32) is an Aerosol Can Storage 30 gallon safety cabinet with 3 shelves. Constructed of 18-gauge steel, sides, top, bottom, and doors are double-walled with a 1 1/2" air space between walls. Both vents, with 2" threaded fittings, have fire baffle and cap. Cabinets come in red high gloss powder finish with warning labels, grounding connection, 3-point latch system, and 2" raised, leakproof door sill. Each shelf is adjustable and can support 350 pounds. Cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements and are FM approved.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> W 43 in x H 44 in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 40 gal Red Standard Paint & Ink Safety Cabinet Description Standard, 2 Door, Manual-Close Capacity 40 gal (151 L) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 40 gal Red Standard Paint & Ink Safety Cabinet | Freund Container Meta Description Paint & Ink Safety Cabinet (PI32) is an Aerosol Can Storage 30 gallon safety cabinet with 3 shelves. Search Keywords Safety Cabinets - Paint & Ink - Freund Container Alt Image Name 40 gal Red Standard Paint & Ink Safety Cabinet Brand Eagle Width 43 in Depth 18 in Shelf Depth 14.75 in Height 44 in Shelf Max Wt. 281 lbs # of Shelves 3 Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /eagle-paint-ink-safety-cabinets/ Std Capacity in Oz. 5120 Drop Ship Y Grid_Description Standard, 2 Door, Manual-Close Grid_Capacity 40 gal (151 L) Grid_Brand Eagle Grid_Width 43 in Grid_Depth 18 in Grid_Shelf Depth 14.75 in Grid_Height 44 in Grid_Shelf Max Wt. 281 lbs Grid_# of Shelves 3 Selection_Capacity 40 gal (151 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 818.20
Item #: 25541