30 gal Red Standard Aerosol Can Paint & Ink Safety Cabinet - 25531
Item #: 25531
Eagle's FM approved cabinets safely and securely store and organize paint and ink cans. Cabinets meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 specifications. Cabinets are red in color, feature 18-gauge double-wall construction and a ground connection.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> 40inW x 9inD x 62inH Include in Search Yes Long Description Eagle's FM approved cabinets safely and securely store and organize paint and ink cans. Cabinets meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 specifications. Cabinets are red in color, feature 18-gauge double-wall construction and a ground connection. Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 30 gal Red Standard Aerosol Can Paint & Ink Safety Cabinet Description Standard, 2 Door, Manual-Close Capacity 30 gal (113 L) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 30 gal Standard Aerosol Can Paint & Ink Safety Cabinet | Freund Container Meta Description Eagle's FM approved cabinets safely and securely store and organize paint and ink cans. Search Keywords Safety Cabinets - Paint & Ink - Freund Container Alt Image Name 30 gal Red Standard Aerosol Can Paint & Ink Safety Cabinet Brand Eagle Width 43 in Depth 12 in Shelf Depth 8.75 in Height 65 in Shelf Max Wt. 320 lbs # of Shelves 5 Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /eagle-paint-ink-safety-cabinets/ Std Capacity in Oz. 3840 Drop Ship Y Grid_Description Standard, 2 Door, Manual-Close Grid_Capacity 30 gal (113 L) Grid_Brand Eagle Grid_Width 43 in Grid_Depth 12 in Grid_Shelf Depth 8.75 in Grid_Height 65 in Grid_Shelf Max Wt. 320 lbs Grid_# of Shelves 5 Selection_Capacity 30 gal (113 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 1021.06
Item #: 25531