24 gal Space Saver Acids & Corrosives Safety Cabinet - 25524
Item #: 25524
Eagle's 24 Gallon, Manual-Closing, Space Saver Acid & Corrosive Safety Cabinet (CRA1923) is constructed of 18-gauge steel. The sides, top, bottom, and doors are double-walled with a 1 1/2" air space between walls. Includes two vents, each have 2" threaded fittings & fire baffle and cap. The Eagle Acid & Corrosive Safety Cabinets come in blue high gloss, corrosion- resistant powder finish on all internal and external surfaces. Includes warning labels, plus grounding attachment, 3-point latch system, and 2" raised, leakproof door sill. Each shelf is adjustable, supported by 4 brackets, and can support 350 pounds. Includes poly shelf and bottom trays to help contain small spills and provide extra corrosion protection. Not recommended for use with Sulfuric, Nitric or Hydrochloric Acid. (EAGLE Poly Acid-Corrosive Cabinets are suitable for use with these acids).(All Eagle metal cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> W 23in x D 18in x H 65in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type HDPE Name 24 gal Space Saver Acids & Corrosives Safety Cabinet Description Space Saver, 1 Door, Manual Close Capacity 24 gal (91 L) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 24 gal Space Saver Acids & Corrosives Safety Cabinet | Freund Container Meta Description Eagle's 24 Gallon, Manual-Closing, Space Saver Acid & Corrosive Safety Cabinet (CRA1923) is constructed of 18-gauge steel. Meta Keywords 24 gal Space Saver Acids & Corrosives Safety Cabinet Search Keywords 25524, Alt Image Name 24 gal Space Saver Acids & Corrosives Safety Cabinet Brand Eagle Width 23 in Depth 18 in Shelf Depth 14.8 in Height 65 in Use With 24 - 1 gal Cans # of Shelves 3 Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /eagle-acids-corrosives-safety-cabinets/ Std Capacity in Oz. 3072 Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Description Space Saver, 1 Door, Manual Close Grid_Capacity 24 gal (91 L) Grid_Brand Eagle Grid_Width 23 in Grid_Depth 18 in Grid_Shelf Depth 14.8 in Grid_Height 65 in Grid_Use With 24 - 1 gal Cans Grid_# of Shelves 3 Selection_Capacity 24 gal (91 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 788.72
Item #: 25524