The ultimate in controlled dispensing, these polypropylene Lotion Dispensing Pumps look great and are reliable. Standard pumps lock in down position only.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 22498
Active on Web Active Case Qty 900 Header 2 <H2> 8.75in Dip Tube Include in Search Yes Long Description The ultimate in controlled dispensing, these polypropelene Lotion Dispensing Pumps look great and are reliable. Standard pumps lock in down position only. Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Why Choose Lotion pumps dispense just the right amount of product. Pumps feature ribbed collars and include dip tube. Material Type PP Name 24-410 White PP Plastic Ribbed Lotion Pumps Description Ribbed Collar PriceWaiter product? Y Color White Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 24-410 White PP Plastic Ribbed Lotion Pumps (8.75in Dip Tube) | Freund Container Meta Description The ultimate in controlled dispensing, these polypropelene Lotion Dispensing Pumps look great and are reliable. Cap Size 24-410 Alt Image Name 24-410 White PP Plastic Ribbed Lotion Pumps Cap Style Lotion Pump Dip Tube Length 8.75 in Dispense Per Stroke 2 ml (2 cc) Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /24-410-pp-plastic-ribbed-lotion-pumps/ Color Family White Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 900 Grid_Material Type PP Grid_Description Ribbed Collar Grid_Color White Grid_Cap Size 24-410 Grid_Cap Style Lotion Pump Grid_Dip Tube Length 8.75 in Grid_Dispense Per Stroke 2 ml (2 cc) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 899 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .24 Pricing Break 1 Sale Price .12 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 900 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 1799 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .19 Pricing Break 2 Sale Price .11 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 1800 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .14 Pricing Break 3 Sale Price .11
Item #: 2167C26