220 g Compact Balances
Don't be fooled by the space saving compact size, this high performance scale is accurate, durable and reliable. This versatile scale offers five weighing applications including percentage weighing, density determination, and dynamic weighting making it ideal for science labs, medical labs, veterinary practices, and universities.
- Color-coded keys for fast recognition - sealed keypad protects against spills and dust
- Adjustable feet and level indicator for precise results
- Removable draft shields to reduce errors caused by air currents
- AC Adapter included
- Backlit LCD
- Capacity: 220g
- Repeatability: 0.002g
- Readability: 0.001g
- Weighing Units: g, mg, ct, GN, N, oz, ozt, dwt, T, custom unit
- External Calibration
- Pan Size: 4.7" / 120mm
- Power Supply: 18VDC 830mA adapter
- Interface: RS-232, USB
- Net Weight: 6.8 lb, 3.1 kg
- Electrical Safety Mark: CE, cUL
- Display Digit Height: 0.8" / 20mm
- Stabilization Time: 3.0
- Linearity: 0.002g
- Construction: Extruded aluminum base with a die-cast aluminum case
- Operating Temperature: 15 -35 degrees Celsius / 59-95 degrees Fahrenheit
- Overall Dimensions: 8.7"x12.2"x10.6" / 220x310x270mm
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.