The ultimate in controlled dispensing, these polypropylene Lotion Dispensing Pumps look great and are reliable. Standard pumps lock in down position only.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 47265
Active on Web Active Case Qty 1000 Header 2 <H2> 5.87in Dip Tube Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Why Choose Lotion pumps dispense just the right amount of product. Pumps feature ribbed collars and include dip tube. Material Type PP Name 24-415 White PP Plastic Ribbed Lotion Pumps Description Ribbed Collar Color White Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 24-415 White PP Plastic Ribbed Lotion Pumps (5.87in Dip Tube) | Freund Meta Description The ultimate in controlled dispensing, these polypropelene Lotion Dispensing Pumps look great and are reliable. Cap Size 24-415 Alt Image Name 24-415 White PP Plastic Ribbed Lotion Pumps Cap Style Lotion Pump Dip Tube Length 5.87 in Dispense Per Stroke 2 ml (2 cc) Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /24-410-pp-plastic-ribbed-lotion-pumps/ Color Family White Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 1000 Grid_Material Type PP Grid_Description Ribbed Collar Grid_Color White Grid_Cap Size 24-415 Grid_Cap Style Lotion Pump Grid_Dip Tube Length 5.87 in Grid_Dispense Per Stroke 2 ml (2 cc) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .26 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 1000 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 1999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .20 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 2000 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .15
Item #: 2167C30