10 ml Oral Dispensers - 2039C07
Item #: 2039C07
Our Oral Dispensers are designed to meet the demanding needs of safety, ease of use and accuracy of dose. The barrel of the oral dispenser is clear PP plastic, the plunger is white HDPE. Oral dispensers are individually wrapped and feature graduated markings.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 3616
Active on Web Active Case Qty 900 Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 10 ml Oral Dispensers Description Marked every 1 ml & .50 tsp Capacity 0.33 oz (10 ml) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 10 ml Oral Dispensers | Freund Container Meta Description Available in 10 mL, 5 mL, 3 mL and 1 mL sizes, the Oral Dispenser is designed to meet the demanding needs of safety, ease of use and accuracy of dose. Search Keywords Oral Dispensers - Freund Container & Supply Alt Image Name 10 ml Oral Dispensers Length 3.3 in Width 1.1 in FDA Y BPA Free Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /oral-dispensers/ Std Capacity in Oz. 0.33 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 900 Grid_Description Marked every 1 ml & .50 tsp Grid_Capacity 0.33 oz (10 ml) Grid_Length 3.3 in Grid_Width 1.1 in Icon_FDA Y Icon_BPA Free Y Selection_Capacity 0.33 oz (10 ml) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 899 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .37 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 900 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 1799 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .33 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 1800 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .28
Item #: 2039C07