Grid-Lock Interlocking Plastic Drainage Mat Tiles - 2026MGT
Item #: 2026MGT
Customize your mat to your work area with out interlocking 12 x 12 tile grids. An elevated base allows water to flow to drainage areas and limit the mats movement underfoot. Constructed of 100% recycled plastic, these chemical-resistant tiles can withstand the most demanding applications.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Case Qty 36 Header 2 <H2> W 12in x L 12in Include in Search Yes Price Display Case Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 36 Name Grid-Lock Interlocking Plastic Drainage Mat Tiles Description Carbide Grit Mat Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 12in x 12in Grid-Lock Interlocking Carbide Grit Drainage Mats | Freund Meta Description An elevated base allows water to flow to drainage areas and limit the mats movement underfoot. Search Keywords Grid-Lock Interlocking Plastic Drainage Mats - Freund Container Alt Image Name Grid-Lock Interlocking Plastic Drainage Mat Tiles Length 12 in Width 12 in Thickness 0.75 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /2026mgt-grid-lock-interlocking-plastic-drainage-mat-tiles/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Case Qty 36 Grid_Description Carbide Grit Mat Grid_Length 12 in Grid_Width 12 in Grid_Thickness 0.75 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 4 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 444.00 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 5 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 409.85
Item #: 2026MGT