5 gal White Polyethylene Disposal Cans - 2015J13WHT
Item #: 2015J13WHT
Eagle Poly 5 Gallon Disposal Safety Cans provide an intermediate station for temporary storage of liquid chemical wastes. Cans are FM approved and feature a wide 4" spout and cap that locks open to 80 degree angle for easy filling. High density polyethylene (HDPE) construction resists dents and punctures, includes stainless steel fittings and flame arrestor, and is ideal for aggressive chemicals and corrosives.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type PE Name 5 gal White Polyethylene Disposal Cans Capacity 5 gal (19 L) Color White Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 5 gal White Polyethylene Disposal Cans | Freund Container Meta Description Eagle Poly 5 Gallon Disposal Safety Cans provide an intermediate station for temporary storage of liquid chemical wastes. Search Keywords 2015J13WHT, 1523, Eagle, Eagle Manufacturing, safety cans, disposal cans, FM Approved, Alt Image Name 5 gal White Polyethylene Disposal Cans Brand Eagle Diameter 12.5 in Height 18.5 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /polyethylene-disposal-cans/ Color Family White Std Capacity in Oz. 640 Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type PE Grid_Capacity 5 gal (19 L) Grid_Color White Grid_Brand Eagle Grid_Diameter 12.5 in Grid_Height 18.5 in Selection_Color White Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 156.15
Item #: 2015J13WHT