20 Dram Black PP Medtainer
The Medtainer is a patented three-in-one container designed to store, grind, and pour your medication. This versatile jar is made with medical grade, FDA Approved plastic and is air tight, water tight, and smell proof. While originally created for grinding medication, the Medtainer can also be used for a variety of applications such as grinding tea leaves or herbs, medicinal marijuana, pharmaceuticals and veterinary medications
The Medtainer includes three pieces making it easy to store, grind, and dispense your medication. The bottom is designed to hold your medication while you use the insert to grind the contents of the container. The center grinder can also be used to store your medication before or after grinding. The cap tops off the container providing the odor proof, air and water tight seal. Capacity 20 Dram (2.2 oz).
How to Use: To open, twist the cap in a counter-clockwise direction. When the container is fully assembled, the medication can be stored in the center tube. When it is time to grind the, remove the cap and the center tube. Pour contents from center tube into the bottom piece. Insert the grinder into the bottom tube and twist to grind. You can then pour the crushed medication into the middle tube for storage or to dispense as needed. To close, twist clockwise until you hear a click.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.