UN 4G Shipping Systems For Unlined Paint Cans (2 x 1 qt) - 2-UN18
Item #: 2-UN18
Each UN 4G Packaging System includes: one - UN 4G Corrugated Box, two - 1 qt (32 oz) unlined steel paint cans, two - unlined paint can lids, two - plastic overseals, four - foam caps, two - 8x12" flat poly bags, two - twist ties. All components of the hazardous material shipping system must be used (no substitutions) in order to comply with UN 4G testing.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 2195
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name UN 4G Shipping Systems For Unlined Paint Cans (2 x 1 qt) Description Two 1qt Unlined Paint Cans Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle UN 4G Shipping Systems For Unlined Paint Cans (2 x 1 qt) Search Keywords 2UN18, Alt Image Name UN 4G Shipping Systems For Unlined Paint Cans (2 x 1 qt) UN Markings Solid 4G/X8.5/S UN Rated/Approved Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /un-4g-hazmat-foam-pak-shipping-systems-for-paint-cans/ Drop Ship N Grid_Description Two 1qt Unlined Paint Cans Grid_UN Markings Solid 4G/X8.5/S Icon_UN Rated/Approved Y Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 20 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 13.22 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 21 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 59 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 11.75 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 60 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 9.93
Item #: 2-UN18