16 oz Steel Flat-Top Cans - 1905T11
Item #: 1905T11
The screw tops on our Round Tin-Plated Steel Cans allow you to easily fill and dispense lubricants, cleaners, cleaners, chemicals, concentrated dies, and automotive additives. Harvel lining for use with aggressive solvents. All cans are provided with a plain cap. Optional Brush & Dauber Caps and inner seals sold separately.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 1292
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> Includes a 1.75in Delta Cap with Pulp & Solvseal Liner Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Technical Drawing 1905T11.pdf Material Type Steel Name 16 oz Steel Flat-Top Cans Capacity 16 oz (473 ml) Cap Color Silver Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 16oz Steel Flat-Top Cans (Metal Delta Cap) | Freund Container Meta Description Get volume discounts on top quality 16 oz Silver Screw-Top Steel Cans (1.75in Cap Size). Wholesale pricing with a low price guarantee. Cap Size 1.75 in Alt Image Name 16 oz Steel Flat-Top Cans Cap Style Continuous Thread - Delta Lining Unlined Diameter 2.9 in Height 5.3 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /steel-flat-top-cans-w-cap/ Std Capacity in Oz. 16 Drop Ship N Grid_Material Type Steel Grid_Capacity 16 oz (473 ml) Grid_Cap Color Silver Grid_Shape Round Grid_Cap Size 1.75 in Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread - Delta Grid_Lining Unlined Grid_Diameter 2.9 in Grid_Height 5.3 in Selection_Capacity 16 oz (473 ml) Selection_Height 5.3 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 223 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 9.69 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 224 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 2687 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 7.75 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 2688 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 6.57
Item #: 1905T11