32 oz Steel F-Style Cans with REL Finish
Our 1 gal Steel REL F-Style Cans are an excellent choice for chemicals, lubricants, paint thinners, solvents, charcoal lighter fluids, and more. Full lithography is available on bodies and tops. Made of 25% post-consumer recycled content; 100% recyclable. The can features an REL finish and must be paired with an REL cap. The construction of the REL caps allows for complete emptying of the container as there is no lip to hold residue inside of the can.
Rieke Child-Resistant REL Caps Included.
The Rieke child-resistant REL cap is a secure solution for a plastic to metal seal. These caps are child-resistant and senior friendly, providing the barrier needed when storing dangerous product, while still allowing for easy filling dispensing. The construction of the REL cap allows for complete emptying of the container as there is no lip to hold residue inside of the can. Cap features a red child-proof HDPE overcap, LDPE tamper-evident spout, and a tear-out diaphragm. Please note: this container and cap combination should be tested to ensure compliance with CPSC child-resistant packaging requirements.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.