1 gal Steel F-Style Cans (1.75in Delta Cap) - 1900T15
Item #: 1900T15
Made of durable tin-plated steel, these cans will prove useful for thinners, adhesives, motor oils. Or whatever you add to this list. Plus, their rectangular shape and slim design help to save space on your shelf. One gallon cans have integral handle for easy pouring and handling.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 265
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> Includes a 1.75in Delta Cap with Pulp & Solvseal Liner Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Steel Name 1 gal Steel F-Style Cans (1.75in Delta Cap) Capacity 1 gal (4 L) Color Silver Cap Color Silver Shape Oblong Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 1gal Steel F-Style Cans (1.75in Delta Cap) | Freund Container Meta Description 1 gal Rectangular Tin-Plated Steel Cans (1.8in Cap Size) Cap Size 1.75 in Search Keywords 1900T15, 1 gal, steel, fstyle, cans, steel cans, fstyle cans, steel fstyle cans, delta, caps, delta caps, Alt Image Name 1gal Steel F-Style Cans (1.75in Delta Cap) Cap Style Continuous Thread - Delta Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /steel-f-style-cans-w-cap/ Color Family Silver Std Capacity in Oz. 128 Drop Ship N Grid_Material Type Steel Grid_Capacity 1 gal (4 L) Grid_Color Silver Grid_Cap Color Silver Grid_Shape Oblong Grid_Cap Size 1.75 in Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread - Delta Selection_Capacity 1 gal (4 L) Selection_Cap Size 1.75 in Selection_Cap Style Continuous Thread - Delta Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 39 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 6.84 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 40 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 639 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 5.47 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 640 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 4.64
Item #: 1900T15