The Rieke child-resistant cap is a secure solution for a plastic to metal seal. These caps are child-resistant and senior friendly, providing the barrier needed when storing dangerous product, while still allowing for easy dispensing when ready. The construction of the REL caps allows for complete emptying of the container as there is no lip to hold residue inside of the can. Please note: this cap should be tested with your container to ensure compliance with CPSC child-resistant packaging requirements.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 1187
Active on Web Active Case Qty 1800 Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Technical Drawing 1900C04-REL-CAP-PE.pdf Material Type PE Name Rieke 32 mm Red REL Child Resistant Closure Color Red Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Rieke 32 mm Red REL Child Resistant Closure Meta Description 32 mm Red REL Child Resistant Closure is your safe solution for tin-plate container partnered with a plastic to metal seal. Cap Size 32 mm Alt Image Name 32 mm Red REL Child Resistant Closure Cap Style Continuous Thread - Child Resistant REL Child Resistant Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /rieke-rel-child-resistant-closure/ Color Family Red Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 1800 Grid_Material Type PE Grid_Color Red Grid_Cap Size 32 mm Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread - Child Resistant REL Icon_Child Resistant Y Selection_Cap Size 32 mm Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 1799 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .19 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 1800 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 3599 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .15 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 3600 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .12
Item #: 1900C04