64 oz Epoxy Lined Tin Paint Can (Plug Lid) - 1800T37
Item #: 1800T37
This tin paint can is lined in gold lacquer epoxy to prevent corrosion inside of the can.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 536
Active on Web Active Case Qty 75 Header 2 <H2> Includes a Plug Lid (No Handle) Include in Search Yes Long Description This tin paint can is lined in gold lacquer epoxy to prevent corrosion inside of the can. Pallet Qty 900 Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Tin Name 64 oz Epoxy Lined Tin Paint Can (Plug Lid) Capacity 64 oz (1892 ml) Color Silver Cap Color Silver Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 64 oz Epoxy Lined Tin Paint Can (Plug Lid) | Freund Container Meta Description Get volume discounts on top quality 0.5 gal Paint Cans - Epoxy & Laquer Lined w/out Handles. Wholesale pricing with a low price guarantee. Search Keywords 1800T37, 64 oz, epoxy, lined, steel, paint, cans, steel cans, epoxy cans, paint cans, steel paint cans, epoxy lined cans, plug lid, plug handle, gold lacquer, gold lined, gold lcquer lined Alt Image Name 64 oz Epoxy Lined Tin Paint Can (Plug Lid) Cap Style Plug Lining Epoxy Diameter 5.4 in Height 5.9 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /epoxy-lined-steel-paint-cans-w-plug-lid/ Color Family Silver Std Capacity in Oz. 64 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 75 Grid_Pallet Qty 900 Grid_Material Type Tin Grid_Capacity 64 oz (1892 ml) Grid_Color Silver Grid_Cap Color Silver Grid_Shape Round Grid_Cap Style Plug Grid_Lining Epoxy Grid_Diameter 5.4 in Grid_Height 5.9 in Selection_Capacity 64 oz (1892 ml) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 74 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 4.00 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 75 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 899 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 3.55 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 900 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 2.67
Item #: 1800T37