55 gal Black Steel Epoxy Lined UN Rated Closed Head Drums - 1657L
Item #: 1657L
55 gal Black Steel Closed Head UN Rated DrumsThis 55 gal Skolnik Carbon Steel UN Rated Drum is manufactured with ASTM grade carbon steel and is a durable, heavy-duty package for storage and transportation for a variety of contents including hazardous materials. This black tight head drum is epoxy/phenolic lined and features a white top.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 15 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> Dia 23.1in x H 35.3in Include in Search Yes Pallet Qty 8 Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Steel Name 55 gal Black Steel Epoxy Lined UN Rated Closed Head Drums Capacity 55 gal (208 L) Color Black Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 55 gal Steel UN Closed Head Drums | Freund Container Meta Description Skolnik Carbon Steel Drums have proven to be a durable and heavy-duty package for storage and transportation. Alt Image Name 55 gal Black Steel Epoxy Lined UN Rated Closed Head Drums Diameter 23.1 in Height 35.3 in UN Markings Liquid UN1A1/X1.8/300 FDA Y UN Rated/Approved Y Thickness 1.5/1.5/1.5 mm Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /1657l-55-gal-black-steel-epoxy-lined-un-rated-closed-head-drums/ Color Family Black Std Capacity in Oz. 7040 Drop Ship Y Grid_Pallet Qty 8 Grid_Material Type Steel Grid_Capacity 55 gal (208 L) Grid_Color Black Grid_Shape Round Grid_Diameter 23.1 in Grid_Height 35.3 in Grid_UN Markings Liquid UN1A1/X1.8/300 Grid_Thickness 1.5/1.5/1.5 mm Icon_FDA Y Icon_UN Rated/Approved Y Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 7 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 133.06 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 8 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 125.00
Item #: 1657L