Inspect Upon Receipt Paper Shipping Labels - 1614C21
Item #: 1614C21
You've selected your containers and lids, boxes and tape, now make sure they arrive in one piece. Our shipping labels are the perfect way to let others know that's inside, or to handle with care. Inspect upon Receipt Shipping Labels are constructed of adhesive-backed paper that is coated to resist damage from exposure to moisture.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Roll Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Paper Name Inspect Upon Receipt Paper Shipping Labels Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Paper Shipping Labels - Inspect Upon Receipt | Freund Container Meta Description you've selected your containers and lids, boxes and tape, now make sure they arrive in one piece. Search Keywords SHIPPING LABELS - INSPECT UPON RECEIPT Alt Image Name Inspect Upon Receipt Paper Shipping Labels Width 5 in Labels Per Roll 500 Height 3 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /1614c21-inspect-upon-receipt-paper-shipping-labels/ Drop Ship N Grid_Material Type Paper Grid_Width 5 in Grid_Labels Per Roll 500 Grid_Height 3 in
Item #: 1614C21