Heat Induction Foil-Lined Caps form an airtight barrier that protects contents against moisture and oxygen while providing a tamper-evident seal. Induction sealer is required for proper installment. Cap is a double thick, single liner product.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 5577
Active on Web Active Case Qty 4000 Header 2 <H2> Includes a Heat Induction Foil Liner Include in Search Yes Long Description Heat Induction Foil-Lined Caps form an airtight barrier that protects contents against moisture and oxygen while providing a tamper-evident seal. Induction sealer is required for proper installment. Cap is a double thick, single liner product. Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type PP Name 33-400 White PP Plastic Ribbed Screw Top Caps (Foil Liner) Color White Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 33-400 White Ribbed Screw Top Caps (Foil Induction Liner) Meta Description Heat Induction Foil-Lined Caps form an airtight barrier that protects contents against moisture and oxygen while providing a tamper-evident seal. Cap Size 33-400 Alt Image Name 33-400 White PP Plastic Ribbed Screw Top Caps (Foil Liner) Cap Style Continuous Thread - PP Lining Heat Induction Foil BPA Free Y Case Packed Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /pp-plastic-screw-top-caps/ Color Family White Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 4000 Grid_Material Type PP Grid_Color White Grid_Cap Size 33-400 Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread - PP Grid_Lining Heat Induction Foil Icon_BPA Free Y Icon_Case Packed Y Selection_Color White Selection_Cap Size 33-400 Selection_Lining Heat Induction Foil Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 3999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .11 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 4000 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 7999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .10 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 8000 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .07
Item #: 1590C35