Handles 55 to 85 gal steel, poly and fiber drums. Easy width adjustment to accommodate a variety of pallets. Foot operated hydraulic pump (0.46" per stroke). Four 7.5" moldon polyurethane swivel casters. Locking rear casters. Lifting capacity: 880 lbs. Lift range: 42.5". Leg span adjusts 28.25" to 54.75". Works with most rimmed steel and poly drums. Not for use with open head drums or drums with lid rings.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> D 39.5in x W 54.5in x H 71.3in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name Wesco High-Lift Hydraulic Drum Lifter Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Wesco High-Lift Hydraulic Drum Lifter | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Easy width adjustment to accommodate a variety of pallets. Alt Image Name Wesco High-Lift Hydraulic Drum Lifter Brand Wesco Width 54.5 in Depth 39.5 in Height 71.3 in Max Load 880 lbs Wheel Type Moldon Rubber Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /1516t01-wesco-high-lift-hydraulic-drum-lifter/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Brand Wesco Grid_Width 54.5 in Grid_Depth 39.5 in Grid_Height 71.3 in Grid_Max Load 880 lbs Grid_Wheel Type Moldon Rubber Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 1194.44
Item #: 1516T01