UN 4G Hazmat Corrugated Shipping Systems - 1495H01
Item #: 1495H01
Freund's UN4G packaging systems are designed and certified to ship certain hazardous liquids or solids via all modes of transportation including UPS Air. All components of the combination package must be used (no substitutions) in order to comply with UN4G testing. Hazmat system components are sold separately.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 2209
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name UN 4G Hazmat Corrugated Shipping Systems Description Unlined w/Lever Lock Ring Lid Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle UN 4G Shipping Systems For 5 Gallon Steel Pails | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Freund's UN4G packaging systems are designed and certified to ship certain hazardous liquids or solids via all modes of transportation including UPS Air. Search Keywords UN 4G SHIPPING SYSTEMS FOR 5 GALLON STEEL PAILS - Freund Container & Supply Alt Image Name UN 4G Hazmat Corrugated Shipping Systems UN Markings Solid 4G/Y38.2/S UN_Rated Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /un-4g-hazmat-corrugated-shipping-systems-for-5-gal-open-head-steel-pails/ Drop Ship N Grid_Description Unlined w/Lever Lock Ring Lid Grid_UN Markings Solid 4G/Y38.2/S Icon_UN_Rated Y Selection_Description Unlined w/Lever Lock Ring Lid Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 20 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 31.18 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 21 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 59 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 28.35 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 60 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 25.98
Item #: 1495H01