10 mil Light Duty LDPE Liners for 55 gal Drums - 1474T16
Item #: 1474T16
The round bottom of the light-Duty Drum Liners conforms more closely to the drum which allows you to recover more of your valuable product. FDA approved (limitations: non-cooking food contact).
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 39
Active on Web Active Case Qty 40 Include in Search Yes Long Description The round bottom of the light-Duty Drum Liners conforms more closely to the drum which allows you to recover more of your valuable product. Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type LDPE Name 10 mil Light Duty LDPE Liners for 55 gal Drums Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 10 mil Light Duty LDPE Plastic Liners for 55 gal Drums | Freund Container Meta Description The round bottom of the light-Duty Drum Liners conforms more closely to the drum which allows you to recover more of your valuable product. Search Keywords Light-Duty Drum Liners - Freund Container Alt Image Name 10 mil Light Duty LDPE Liners for 55 gal Drums FDA Y Thickness 10 mil Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /light-duty-ldpe-liners-for-55-gal-drums/ Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 40 Grid_Material Type LDPE Grid_Thickness 10 mil Icon_FDA Y Selection_Thickness 10 mil Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 39 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 7.92 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 40 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 6.60
Item #: 1474T16