2000 lb (1 cubic yard) Kraft UN 4G Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) - 1435H02
Item #: 1435H02
Hazmat Cubic Yard Box. Holds up to 2,000 lbs. of hazardous solid waste. Replaces four 55-gallon drums. Completely incinerable. Includes box (triple wall ETC 90), lid (double wall ECT 71), poly bag and 2 straps to secure box to wooden pallet. Pallet NOT included.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 12
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> D 36in x W 36in x H 36in Include in Search Yes Pallet Qty 40 Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Cardboard Name 2000 lb (1 cubic yard) Kraft UN 4G Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) Color Kraft Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle UN4G Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Hazmat Cubic Yard Box. Holds up to 2,000 lbs. of hazardous solid waste. Alt Image Name 2000 lb. (1 cubic yard) Kraft UN 4G Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) Width 36 in Depth 36 in Height 36 in UN Markings Solid 11G/X/09 Max Load 2000 lbs UN Rated/Approved Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /1435h02-2000-lb-1-cubic-yard-kraft-un-4g-intermediate-bulk-container-ibc/ Color Family Brown Drop Ship N Grid_Pallet Qty 40 Grid_Material Type Cardboard Grid_Color Kraft Grid_Width 36 in Grid_Depth 36 in Grid_Height 36 in Grid_UN Markings Solid 11G/X/09 Grid_Max Load 2000 lbs Icon_UN Rated/Approved Y Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 39 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 76.74 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 40 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 70.34
Item #: 1435H02