UN4G Hazmat Shipping Boxes for Plastic Pails - 1434H03
Item #: 1434H03
Our UN 4G Corrugated Shipping Boxes for 5-Gallon Plastic Pails will meet your UN shipping guidelines at an economical price. In order to meet UN guidelines: Each paint can needs a lid and overseal- Each F-Style can needs a closure with liner.- Each Pail requires the lid to be attached securely. Custom made boxes fit the specified container with closure and do not need or allow foam inserts.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 288
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> L 12.5in x W 12.5in x H 15.2in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name UN4G Hazmat Shipping Boxes for Plastic Pails Description Box Holds 1 - 5 gal Plastic Pail Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 12.5in X 12.5in X 15.2in UN4G Hazmat Shipping Boxes for Plastic Pai Meta Description Our UN 4G Hazmat Corrugated Shipping Boxes for 5-Gallon Plastic Pails are perfect for shipping hazardous materials. UN Markings (4G/Y39.4/S) -- In-Stock! Alt Image Name UN4G Hazmat Shipping Boxes for Plastic Pails Length 12.5 in Width 12.5 in Height 15.2 in UN Markings Liquid 4G/Y36.9/08 UN_Rated Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /un4g-hazmat-shipping-boxes-for-5-gal-steel-pails/ Drop Ship N Grid_Description Box Holds 1 - 5 gal Plastic Pail Grid_Length 12.5 in Grid_Width 12.5 in Grid_Height 15.2 in Grid_UN Markings Liquid 4G/Y36.9/08 Icon_UN_Rated Y Selection_Description Box Holds 1 - 5 gal Plastic Pail Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 10 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 5.31 Pricing Break 1 Sale Price 3.79 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 11 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 199 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 4.83 Pricing Break 2 Sale Price 3.54 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 200 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 4.43 Pricing Break 3 Sale Price 3.32
Item #: 1434H03