27 gal Heavy Duty Utility Trays - 1385X07
Item #: 1385X07
Rust and corrosion resistant heavy-duty polyethylene trays feature a ribbed bottom keeping containers elevated above spills or leaks. Trays stack for easy storage when not in use.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 30 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> D 36in x W 36in x 4.8in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 27 gal Heavy Duty Utility Trays Capacity 27 gal (102 L) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 27 gal Heavy Duty Utility Trays | Freund Container Meta Description Rust and corrosion resistant heavy-duty polyethylene trays feature a ribbed bottom keeping containers elevated above spills or leaks. Alt Image Name 27 gal Heavy Duty Utility Trays Width 36 in Depth 36 in Height 4.8 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /heavy-duty-utility-trays/ Std Capacity in Oz. 3456 Drop Ship Y Grid_Capacity 27 gal (102 L) Grid_Width 36 in Grid_Depth 36 in Grid_Height 4.8 in Selection_Capacity 27 gal (102 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 3 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 95.00 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 4 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 87.69
Item #: 1385X07