Proguard Clear Vinyl Disposable Gloves (M) - 1381P44MED
Item #: 1381P44MED
Popular for food preparation, general light-duty cleaning, painting, manufacturing and parts assembly, non-medical.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 9
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> Medium Include in Search Yes Long Description FDA approved. Popular for food preparation, general light-duty cleaning, painting, manufacturing and parts assembly, non-medical. Price Display Box Quantity Per UOM 100 Material Type Vinyl Name Proguard Clear Vinyl Disposable Gloves (M) Description Powder Free Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Proguard Clear Vinyl Disposable General Powder Free Purpose Gloves (M) | Freund Meta Description Popular for food preparation, general light-duty cleaning, painting, manufacturing and parts assembly, non-medical. Size Medium Search Keywords 1381P44MED Alt Image Name Proguard Clear Vinyl Disposable Gloves (M) Length 9.25 in FDA Y Thickness 4 mil Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /proguard-vinyl-disposable-gloves/ Drop Ship N Grid_Material Type Vinyl Grid_Description Powder Free Grid_Size Medium Grid_Length 9.25 in Grid_Thickness 4 mil Icon_FDA Y Selection_Size Medium Selection_Description Powder Free Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 7.15 Pricing Break 1 Sale Price 6.14
Item #: 1381P44MED