Stop messing with hazardous heating belts and big bulky warming ovens. Each Powerblanket has a 6 foot male & female cord allowing up to 4 blankets to be plugged together on a single 120V, 20 amp outlet.. Even heat distribution with patented heat-spreading technology. Insulated full wrap design with adjustable straps. Compatible with plastic and metal IBC's. Built in thermostatic shut down avoids burning or overheating. Highly efficient - low energy consumption. The water resistant power blanket can be used both indoors and outdoors and will operate in cold temperatures as low as 40° F.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name Powerblanket Insulated 275 gal IBC Heaters Description Thermostatic Controlled Temperature Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Powerblanket Insulated 275 gal IBC Heaters | Freund Container Meta Description Stop messing with hazardous heating belts and big bulky warming ovens. Search Keywords POWERBLANKET INSULATED IBC HEATERS - Freund Container & Supply Alt Image Name Powerblanket Insulated 275 gal IBC Heaters Use With 275 gal IBC Container Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /powerblanket-insulated-ibc-heaters/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Description Thermostatic Controlled Temperature Grid_Use With 275 gal IBC Container Selection_Use With 275 gal IBC Container Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 1761.43
Item #: 1362T04