Enpac 4 Drum ECO Hardcover & Spill Pallets - 1351T13
ENPAC is proud to present its newest, greenest, and most economical product line ever! Saving the earth and your wallet, these World's Best Sellers are now offered in ENPAC green made from up to 100% Recycled material! Not only will you meet regulations, but you will exceed your expectations of earth-friendly containment by using this official ENPAC ECO-Efficient Hardcover & Spillpallet w/Drain! Ideal for indoor/outdoor storage of up to four (4) 55-gallon drums. Roll-top design allows for use in limited space or next to buildings where swing-open doors could be a problem. Dual-sided/ rear loadable lockable door! Removable grates for easy cleaning. Optional ramp, ramp extender and drain. Some assembly required.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
This item is not eligible for parcel shipping.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.