Heavy-Duty Pail & Drum Strainers - 1349T05
Item #: 1349T05
Perfect for removing debris from paints, coatings, silicone, ink and any other liquid product that needs to be particle free. Inserts are molded from HDPE with a course multi-element mesh nylon center screen.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 22
Active on Web Active Case Qty 48 Include in Search Yes Long Description Perfect for removing debris from paints, coatings, silicone, ink and any other liquid product that needs to be particle free. Inserts are molded from HDPE with a course multi-element mesh nylon center screen. Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name Heavy-Duty Pail & Drum Strainers Description Coarse Mesh Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Heavy-Duty Coarse Mesh Pail Strainers | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Perfect for removing debris from paints, coatings, silicone, ink and any other liquid product that needs to be particle free. Search Keywords Heavy-Duty Pail Strainers - Freund Container Alt Image Name Heavy-Duty Pail & Drum Strainers Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /5-gal-pail-strainers/ Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 48 Grid_Description Coarse Mesh Selection_Description Coarse Mesh Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 47 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 4.70 Pricing Break 1 Sale Price 3.70 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 48 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 4.31 Pricing Break 2 Sale Price 3.45
Item #: 1349T05