Nitrile High-Dexterity Cotton Lined Work Gloves (M) - 1340P25MED
Item #: 1340P25MED
Nitrile gloves offer a combination of strength, dexterity and chemical resistance. Gloves wont swell, weaken or degrade when used with petroleum solvents, caustics and animal fats. Gloves are manufactured from materials that comply with FDA regulations for food contact. Gloves are 13 long (from tip of middle finger to end of cuff), 15 mil thick and feature a diamond textured surface for superior grip. Unlined Gloves provide maximum dexterity and feel. Cotton-Lined Gloves absorb perspiration and are easier to put on and take off. NOTE: These gloves conform closely to hands and fingers and are less flexible than knot gloves. Avoid selecting a glove that is too small select the larger size glove when you are between two sizes. Case of 12 pairs.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 1
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Dozen Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Nitrile Name Nitrile High-Dexterity Cotton Lined Work Gloves (M) Description Cotton Lined Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Nitrile High-Dexterity Cotton Lined Work Gloves (M) | Freund Container Meta Description Nitrile gloves offer a combination of strength, dexterity and chemical resistance. Size Medium Search Keywords High-Dexterity Work Gloves Freund Container Alt Image Name Nitrile High-Dexterity Cotton Lined Work Gloves (M) FDA Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /nitrile-high-dexterity-cotton-lined-work-gloves/ Drop Ship N Grid_Material Type Nitrile Grid_Description Cotton Lined Grid_Size Medium Icon_FDA Y Selection_Size Medium Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 29.60 Pricing Break 1 Sale Price 25.58
Item #: 1340P25MED