Enpac Light Duty Oil-Only Sorbent Pads - 1337T01
Item #: 1337T01
Enpac meltblown polypropylene sorbent pads are the most cost-effective absorption technology. Oil-Only sorbents provide superior water resistance and can absorb up to 25 times their weight. Ideal for absorbing oil off water during maintenance and repair when needing to avoid soaking up water and water-based fluids. Capacity: 18 gal/100 pads.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 1
Active on Web Active Case Qty 200 Header 2 <H2> Oil-Only, Single Weight Include in Search Yes Price Display Case Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 200 Name Enpac Light Duty Oil-Only Sorbent Pads Description Light Duty Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Enpac Light Duty Oil-Only Sorbent Pads | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Enpac meltblown polypropylene sorbent pads are the most cost-effective absorption technology. Meta Keywords Enpac Light Duty Oil-Only Sorbent Pads Search Keywords Absorbent Pads | Sorbent Pads Alt Image Name Enpac Light Duty Oil-Only Sorbent Pads Brand Enpac Length 19 in Width 17 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /enpac-oil-only-sorbent-pads/ Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 200 Grid_Description Light Duty Grid_Brand Enpac Grid_Length 19 in Grid_Width 17 in Selection_Description Light Duty Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 61.51
Item #: 1337T01