Enpac Universal Drumtopper Sorbent Pads - 1335T04
Item #: 1335T04
Prevent spills and messy fluid extraction from your drum or pail. Enpac melt-blown oil-select polypropylene sorbent pads are the most cost-effective absorption technology today. Fast-wicking fibers absorb up to 25 times their weight. Pads fit 55-gallon drums. Gray Universal sorbents are highly versatile and used in most industries. Bonded for added strength and durability, universal sorbents are a great choice for absorbing a wide range of fluids. Universal sorbents will absorb both water and oil-based liquids. Absorption per case: 9 gal.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Case Qty 25 Include in Search Yes Price Display Case Quantity Per UOM 25 Name Enpac Universal Drumtopper Sorbent Pads Description Universal Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Enpac Universal Drumtopper Sorbent Pads | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Prevent spills and messy fluid extraction from your drum or pail. Search Keywords DRUM TOP SORBENT PADS Alt Image Name Enpac Universal Drumtopper Sorbent Pads Brand Enpac Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /1335t04-enpac-universal-drumtopper-sorbent-pads/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Case Qty 25 Grid_Description Universal Grid_Brand Enpac Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 4 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 76.67 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 5 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 70.77
Item #: 1335T04