12lb (6kg) Adam Standard Benchtop Scale
Sleek and compact, the LBK Benchtop Scale takes up minimal bench space yet provides a full serving of features. The lightweight design simplifies transport and portability. Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons while the level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results. This benchtop scale features an audible overload alarm that warns when the capacity is exceeded. External calibration allows for verification and adjustments with weights. Preset samples sizes allow for parts counting and the zero-tracking feature ensures the display returns to a zero reading.
A sealed keypad, ABS plastic housing and large, grade 304 stainless steel pan are easy to clean, making the LBK ideal for measuring, portioning, or weighing samples during food preparation. LBK is well-suited for weighing blood bags in medical facilities, and veterinarians can use the LBK to weigh small animals and measure compounds for treatments. The vivid, backlit LCD is easily visible in any lighting conditions.
AC Adapter & rechargeable battery included. Programmable auto power-off feature.
Readability: 0.002lb / 1g
Pan size: 9.8” x 7.1”
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.