250 g Analytical Balances - 1325F05
Item #: 1325F05
Features: 16 Weighing units (including one custom unit), Selectable digital filtering for animal / dynamic weighing, Adjustable filters, Simple user-friendly operation, Full range tare, Zero Tracking, Date and time, Multilingual display, Large backlit display with dual text prompts, Capacity tracker, Large stainless steel pan, Force restoration mechanism, Solid metal housing, Non-slip adjustable levelling feet, Lock down mounting slot for Kensington type lock and cable, Dual tare keys, Color coded, sealed keypad, Splash proof to protect from accidental spills, RS-232 bi-directional interface, GLP print outs, Internal calibration, External calibration, AC Adapter. Applications: Weighing, Check weighing, Percentage weighing, Weight accumulation, Parts counting, Animal / dynamic weighing, Density determination, Below balance weighing.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 5 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 250 g Analytical Balances Description Readability = .0001 g Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Analytical Balances - Wholesale Pricing | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Applications: Weighing, Check weighing, Percentage weighing, Weight accumulation, Parts counting, Animal / dynamic weighing, Density determination, Below balanc Search Keywords ANALYTICAL BALANCES - Freund Container Alt Image Name 250 g Analytical Balances Max Load 250 g Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /1325f05-250-g-analytical-balances/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Description Readability = .0001 g Grid_Max Load 250 g Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 1752.86
Item #: 1325F05