Light-Duty Collapsible Pallet Bins - 1321S05
Item #: 1321S05
From automotive components to food products our HDPE Collapsible Pallet Bins allow you to store, ship, and handle just about anything. Simply slide the snap lock latches to collapse bins to one-fourth their normal height. Bins feature exterior ribbing for added strength and smooth interior walls. Bins feature two gates for dual access. Light-Duty Bins feature a solid base and a four-way entry base. Heavy-Duty Bins feature steel corner reinforcements and three steel runners for long life and maximum protection of components inside. Normally ships in 3-5 business days.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 7 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> D 48in x W 45in x H 34in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type HDPE Name Light-Duty Collapsible Pallet Bins Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Light-Duty Collapsible Pallet Bins | Freund Container Meta Description From automotive components to food products our HDPE Collapsible Pallet Bins allow you to store, ship, and handle just about anything. Search Keywords Collapsible Pallet Bins - Freund Container Alt Image Name Light-Duty Collapsible Pallet Bins Width 45 in Depth 48 in Height 34 in Max Load 2000 lbs Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /1321s05-2000-lb-collapsible-pallet-bins/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Width 45 in Grid_Depth 48 in Grid_Height 34 in Grid_Max Load 2000 lbs Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 445.00
Item #: 1321S05