Eagle 4 Drum Spill Containment Pallets - 1320T05
Item #: 1320T05
Eagle's 4 Drum Spill Containment Pallet is constructed of yellow high density polyethylene (HDPE) for excellent durability and chemical resistance. Features a sump capacity of 132 gallons and black HDPE flat top grating which removes easily for cleaning. Forkliftable design with drain plug. Meets EPA requirements for secondary spill containment of hazardous materials (40 CFR 264.175).
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> 132 gal Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name Eagle 4 Drum Spill Containment Pallets Description 4 Drum Unit Capacity 132 gal (340 L) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Eagle 4 Drum Spill Containment Pallets Meta Description Eagle's 4 Drum Spill Containment Pallet is constructed of yellow high density polyethylene (HDPE) for excellent durability and chemical resistance. Search Keywords 1320T05, containment, Eagle, 1640, spill containment, Alt Image Name Eagle 4 Drum Spill Containment Pallets Brand Eagle Width 52.5 in Depth 51 in Height 13.75 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /eagle-spill-containment-pallets/ Std Capacity in Oz. 16896 Drop Ship Y Grid_Description 4 Drum Unit Grid_Capacity 132 gal (340 L) Grid_Brand Eagle Grid_Width 52.5 in Grid_Depth 51 in Grid_Height 13.75 in Selection_Description 4 Drum Unit Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 349.13
Item #: 1320T05